$148 One Person…$298 Unlimited
“There was never a night or a problem that sunrise or hope did not defeat.” ~ Bernard Williams
Major Gifts Ramp-Up is a Live Online Financial Capacity-Building Conference that will challenge everything you believe about the raising of money during COVID-19.
Join your colleagues and NDI Faculty via Video-Conference to learn how to raise Major Gifts using virtual technology.
National Development Institute is all about building nonprofit capacity! One of the distinct advantages you enjoy as a 501(c)3 organization is your ability to receive financial funding from donors, corporations & foundations who already care about the population you serve. Your mission is important and there are hundreds of thousands of philanthropic dollars available to underwrite the good work you and your team do every day. That’s why you’ll want to REGISTER NOW for an upcoming MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP EVENT
Big ideas we’ll cover during your 2-day VIRTUAL conference!
- RE-IMAGINING PHILANTHROPY There are no rules here! We’re trying to accomplish something
- FEASIBILITY STUDIES DON'T WORK Feasibility Studies are a consulting racket. Stop paying into the scam.
- OVERHEAD, ALLOCATION & CASE FOR SUPPORT Nonprofits don’t spend enough money on overhead and suffer because of it
- BOARDS, BOARDS, BOARDS – NEW ROLES THAT WORK There is one thing all boards have in common…they do not function
- STOP REQUIRING YOUR BOARD TO FUND RAISE Its' never worked. It never will. Learn a new way to receive big gifts
- GREAT LEADERS AREN’T MANAGED BY COMMITTEE Make your Executive Director the Board Chair (It’s OK…she already is!)
- MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP MODEL Donors are more important than clients, causes or people
- SOLICITING & THE MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP MODEL How to properly invite donors to invest in capacity-building
- CASE...IT’S THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS Money chases after great dreams and sound plans
- INSTITUTIONAL CASE vs. PROJECT CASE It’s less about who you are…it’s more about…what you’re going to do
- THE REAL REASONS DONORS GIVE Donor Motivation Matrix (LaRose) vs. Reasons Donors Give (Panas)
- THE THREE-PART ASK…RECEIVING THREE GIFTS AT ONCE Annual Fund, One-Time Projects & Endowment
Nonprofit Executives, Board Members, Development Officers, Pastors, Trustees, Volunteers, Special Event Coordinators, Marketing Directors and PR Staff, who want to increase their knowledge and skills in the areas of nonprofit advancement, fundraising, and development.
-Discover why feasibility studies don't work and why consultants still insist on selling them -Stop requiring your board members to fund raise...it's never worked and never will -Help major donors accomplish their personal goals by partnering with your nonprofit -Access the public net worth information of millionaire within your service area -Learn how to secure the full contact info of every donor who lives in your community -Comprehend the thirteen steps needed to revitalize a stalled campaign -Find out how to secure campaign cabinet members who love to ask for the big gift -Discover the secret of the "Three-Part Ask" and how to use it with propriety and grace -Learn the five keys to securing major gifts from foundations & corporations -Begin securing five, six and seven figure gifts from high net worth donors -Receive a workbook full of major gift strategies that work -Secure 10hrs of Adult Continuing Education Units for CNC (Certified Nonprofit Consultant)
MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP is different than any other fundraising model you’ve ever experienced. This unique approach to fund development will challenge everything you believe about the raising of money and will make 5, 6 & 7 figure major gifts available to your organization in the shortest period of time possible. Bring your entire team! Spend time with fundraising veterans who’ve raised millions and will inspire your leadership to build financial capacity in ways you’ve never dreamed possible. MAJOR GIFTS RAMP-UP is not nonprofit management 101! NDI’s world renowned faculty will entertain, inspire and test your fundraising acumen (don’t forget to bring as many board members as possible!). These events will ensure you RE-IMAGINE PHILANTHROPY in a way that transforms both you and the organization you serve. Tuition for a conference of this magnitude would normally run upwards of $800 per person. National Development Institute understands that budgets are tight and are making this two-day offering available for only $148 for one person or $298 for UNILIMITED REGISTRATIONS for every member of your team. Seating for this event is limited and will reach capacity shortly. PLEASE REGISTER TODAY!